to my personal website (which is, at the time of reading, still under construction).
My name is Pero and I am an electronics engineer and an embedded software developer (exciting, right?).
But during the night, I’m a secret-identity superhero of prototyping electronics stuff! This is where I write about electronics and DIY projects I do in my free time that range anywhere from analog electronics over AVR/Arduino to embedded Linux. Detailed description (more or less) of some of them (that I had time to document) is on my blog page.
Now the fun-part: In my free time I’m available as a freelance contractor for your electronics projects! In case you need:
- good looking schematics and board layouts (with those cool borders and stuff)
- custom made PCB prototype with nasty little SMT components,
- to set your design up for a super serious professional production line,
- anything related to hobbyist electronics stuff such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi,
- just a late night chat about electronics and meaning of life,
I’m your man. Feel free to Contact me!