to my personal website (which is, at the time of reading, still under construction).
My name is Pero and I am an electronics engineer and an embedded software developer (exciting, right?).
During the day I’m an ordinary every-day hardware designer at Siemens CVC desiging microwave comunication devices for avionics and aerospace industry. Check out my portfolio for more details.
But during the night, I’m a secret-identity superhero of prototyping electronics stuff! This is where I write about electronics and DIY projects I do in my free time that range anywhere from analog electronics over AVR/Arduino to embedded Linux. Detailed description (more or less) of some of them (that I had time to document) is on my blog page.
Now the fun-part: In my free time I’m available as a freelance contractor for your electronics projects! In case you need:
- good looking schematics and board layouts (with those cool borders and stuff)
- custom made PCB prototype with nasty little SMT components,
- to set your design up for a super serious professional production line,
- anything related to hobbyist electronics stuff such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi,
- just a late night chat about electronics and meaning of life,
I’m your man. Feel free to Contact me!
In case you’re interested in hiring me, like for real, (with the real money) here’re some tedious things like CV or publications from when I was working in science.