Favorite Unix shell command:
- 2015 – now : Hardware development at Siemens CVC, Vienna, Austria
- What I did there: Microwave, high-speed, FPGA, MCU, everything!
- Weapon of choice: Altium Designer and R&S FSIQ3
- 2011 – 2015: PhD research and teaching assistance at Vienna University of Technology
- What I did there: teaching, researching, lab organizing
- Weapon of choice: Laser and Copper Chloride solution
- 2011 – 2015: Doctorate studies at Vienna University of Technology, Institute of Sensor and Actuator Systems
- 2009 – 2011: Master studies at University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing (FER)
- 2006 – 2009: Bachelor studies at University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing (FER)
- The best paper at International Spring Seminar on Electronics Technology – ISSE 2013
- 1st prize at Student Challenge competition at European Microwave conference
- 1st prize at “Werner von Siemens” competition for student project with application in industry, energy management and health care.
- Electronics, physics, embedded systems, programming, signal processing, guitar, travelling, triathlon (when I’m not lazy), snowboarding.